(Digital) Product Designer
Ivido is looking for a Product Designer to empower our Productteam.
Ivido’s mission is to digitize and reform the healthcare system. Starting up in the Netherlands, we enable a shift from competition to collaboration in Dutch healthcare.
Our team is rapidly solving problems, iterate, working together with different patient groups, professionals and major healthcare stakeholders to connect different touchpoints of healthcare in a meaningful way. We create a web-based platform with multiple entry points for citizens, professionals, and networks, which decreases the burden of interaction in healthcare, focuses on pro-active care and vitality of citizens.
The launch of the Ivido platform is imminent! Future users, patient groups, insurance companies, and the government are focussed on us because we’re the pioneers of this new type of providing health care. Therefore it is crunch-time.
We’re expecting you to endeavor and to accelerate growth in our product, team, and business very soon!
Your responsibilities at Ivido
- Owning a full design cycle from the itch(initial brief) to handover to development.
- Researching on user behavior and experience
- Involving system of stakeholders into the design process
- Prototyping idea in both low and high fidelity
- Co-creating and maintaining Ivido Design system
- Pro-actively assist and share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the team.
- Working closely with Product Owner, other Designers, and Developers
- HBO/WO degree in User Experience, Industrial Design, similar study or equivalent practical experience.
- Working knowledge commonly used design tools Adobe Creative Cloud or Sketch or Figma
- Experience with user research techniques
- Experience of working with prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, InVision Studio
- Experience with Design Systems
What do we offer?
At Ivido the mentality is that who contributes to the success, will share in the results.
- A key role in a rapidly growing Healthcare company
- A professional, young and social team
- A beautiful office in The Hague Tech startup community next to the station of Laan van NOI, however, working from home is certainly an option
- A competitive salary
- Good working conditions which can be shaped in line with your own needs
- Delicious lunch
This will be attractive for someone that:
- Enjoys personal growth and growth in responsibilities
- Is a livelong learner with an experimental attitude
- Has a self-made mentality
- Sees communication and empathy towards other disciplines as the foundation for a properly functioning team
- Likes to think about workflow optimization