Your responsibilities at Ivido
- Design efficient and reusable front-end systems
- Manage development processes and systems, individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Create efficient and that drive complex web applications
- Implement the features and user interfaces of the Ivido products
- Working closely with Product Owner, Designers, and Developers
- Maintain and improve our design system (library)
- HBO/WO degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields.
- Experience with Java
- Interest and ability to learn about new systems, frameworks and programming languages as needed.
What do we offer?
At Ivido the mentality is that who contributes to the success, will share in the results.
- A key role in a rapidly growing company
- A professional, young and social team
- A beautiful office in The Hague Tech startup community next to the station of Laan van NOI, however, working from home is certainly an option
- A competitive salary
- Good working conditions which can be shaped in line with your own needs
- Delicious lunch
This will be attractive for someone that:
- Enjoys personal growth and growth in responsibilities
- Is a livelong learner with an experimental attitude
- Has a self-made mentality
- Sees communication and empathy towards other disciplines as the foundation for a properly functioning team
- Likes to think about workflow optimization